Restore your tooth with dental bonding
Do you have a small chip or crack in one or more teeth? Or a small gap between your two front teeth? How about unattractive discoloration that is not responding to whitening treatments? If any minor imperfections in your smile affect your self-confidence, you will be happy to hear that a simple dental bonding treatment can restore your smile and self-confidence. When you visit Dr. James (Jim) Albrecht and the team here at Albrecht Dentistry in West Bend, Wisconsin, we can provide an affordable, effective, and fast method for repairing your tooth and hiding various cosmetic dental issues.
A look at dental bonding and Its benefits
Dental bonding involves the application of a tooth-colored material, called dental resin, to a tooth as a method for repairing chips, cracks, and other cosmetic imperfections. Dental bonding is also great for hiding stains and closing gaps between teeth. Dental bonding is one of the fastest and most affordable cosmetic procedures offered by dentists today. Dental bonding can be completed within a single visit without needing any physical impressions or off-site labs. Besides the convenience, a tooth receiving bonding will require minimal preparation, meaning the healthy tooth structure will not need to be drastically altered.
What to expect from a dental bonding procedure
Once you have a consultation with Dr. Albrecht and dental bonding has been determined as the appropriate treatment for you, the following steps will be performed:
- The tooth’s surface will be gently roughened using a conditioning gel. This will help the composite resin to bond with the tooth physically
- The composite resin will be applied to the tooth, where it will be shaped appropriately
- The composite resin will be cured using a special hand-held light
- The bonded resin will be polished, and any final alterations will be made so that you get natural-looking results that blend in perfectly with your smile
Dental bonding from Albrecht Dentistry
When you visit Albrecht Family Dentistry, you will experience our commitment to each of our patients as we provide top-quality oral care treatments.
If you are in the West Bend area, call us today at (262) 357-6622 to learn more.
Real Patient, Real Results
- This lady had large white discolorations on her two front teeth
- Cosmetic bonding was used to create a beautiful match with the natural teeth
- This lady had discoloration near the biting edge of her right front tooth
- Resin bonding was placed to perfectly match natural left tooth