Are you missing some or all of your teeth? If so, multiple treatment options are available, and dentures could be beneficial. At Albrecht Dentistry, we provide denture service in West Bend, Wisconsin, and we would be happy to use dentures to help you improve your smile. What do you need to know about dentures, and how can you select the right ones to meet your needs?
There Are Multiple Types of Dentures Available
First, there are multiple types of dentures available. Some of the most popular options include:
- Partial Dentures: If you still have some of your natural teeth, partial dentures could be right for you. Partial dentures will replace all your missing teeth while being supported by the natural ones that you still have in your mouth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: You might also be interested in implant-supported dentures. Implant-supported dentures fit snugly in your mouth because they click into place on dental implants.
- Full Dentures: If you are missing all of your natural teeth, then traditional, full dentures could be right for you. These dentures sit on top of your gums and replace all your missing teeth.
We will work with you to help you figure out which dentures are suitable for your needs.
Dentures Provide a Host of Benefits
If you decide to go with dentures, there are a lot of benefits you will enjoy. They include:
- Dentures are easy to take care of. All you need to do is take them out of your mouth and clean them.
- Dentures can improve your self-esteem by giving you a full smile. You will love what you see in the mirror.
- Dentures also make it easier for you to speak and eat. You will be able to enjoy your favorite foods.
Let us see if dentures are right for you.
Rely on Albrecht Dentistry for Dentures in West Bend, Wisconsin
If you are looking for quality dentures near me, count on the team from Albrecht Dentistry. Dr. James Albrecht would be happy to help you find the right dentures for your needs, so contact us today at (262) 357-6622 to make an appointment.
Share this Article