Albrecht Dentistry in West Bend, Wisconsin, understands you must feel confident with your smile. After all, your smile is not just a facial feature you live with – your smile boosts your confidence and radiates your true personality.
While you may want a confident-looking smile, smile imperfections like chips, stains, and uneven gaps between teeth may get in the way of your winning smile. We get it! Not many of us have been gifted with a naturally beautiful smile. Dr. James Albrecht offers cosmetic dentistry to correct dental flaws to give you a beautiful smile as nature intended.
Our cosmetic dental care services
Imagine having a smile, just like you have pictured in your dreams. This might seem like a dream, but it’s possible with aesthetic dentistry. Dr. Albrecht and the team can take your smile to the next level using carefully curated treatments and a touch of artistry.
Our cosmetic dental care treatments include:
- Professional teeth whitening: Having a yellow-looking smile despite your optimal oral hygiene is frustrating. Even your once-white smile may lose its sparkle to stain-causing foods, smoking, certain medications, and dental trauma. Although brushing and flossing can’t eliminate these stains, professional teeth whitening can make your smile bright again. Our professional whitening system can remove stubborn discolorations without compromising oral health.
- Porcelain veneers: Are you bothered by chipped, discolored, gapped, or misshapen teeth? These imperfections can disappear with a touch of veneers. We can camouflage multiple dental flaws for an impeccable smile by applying wafer-thin porcelain coverings to your teeth.
- Porcelain crowns: Porcelain crowns restore the structure of compromised teeth and protect them from further damage. Our beautiful porcelain crowns look and function like natural teeth, if not better.
- Dental bonding: We correct minor aesthetic and oral health issues by bonding composite resin directly to your tooth enamel. Dental bonding is a quick, less expensive method to achieve your dream smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Cavities can compromise your oral health and dental aesthetics. We use composite resin that imitates the color of natural teeth to blend with your natural smile while providing remarkable durability.
- Gum contouring: If your gums are more prominent when smiling, it may be possible to enhance your smile by using our high-tech laser to carefully remove the excess gum tissue for a well-balanced smile – usually without the need for anesthetic!
Albrecht Dentistry is committed to providing full-service cosmetic dental care in West Bend, WI, and its environs. Please call (262) 357-6622 or book an online appointment to discover your cosmetic dentistry options.
Share this Article