Full mouth rehabilitation is a way to reconstruct the appearance and functionality of the mouth. Rehabilitation can help if your teeth have been affected by decay or trauma, if they’ve become severely worn down, or if you simply want to improve the way your smile looks. Rehabilitation can also be helpful for individuals suffering from chronic jaw pain or headaches because of bite problems. At Albrecht Family Dentistry in West Bend, Wisconsin, we offer various services designed to restore your smile fully.
The first step for anyone who thinks they may need smile reconstruction is to schedule a consultation at our office. During this comprehensive examination, we’ll look at the condition of your teeth and gums, your bite alignment, and the esthetics of your teeth.
- Teeth – We will note any cavities, tooth wear, or cracks and the overall condition of your teeth. From there, we can recommend treatment options such as veneers, crowns, inlays, onlays, bridges, and implants.
- Gums – If there are signs of gum disease, scaling and root planing may be recommended to eliminate bacterial infection. Depending on the severity of the gum disease, bone and tissue grafts may also be necessary.
- Bite – If your bite is causing you any pain, treatment can include orthodontics or mouthguards to correct any issues.
- Esthetics – Issues with your teeth’ color, size, or shape can be corrected with several different cosmetic treatment options.
Once we’ve gathered the information from our examination, including x-rays and taking impressions of the teeth, we can recommend a step-by-step treatment plan to address the issues with your teeth and complete your full rehabilitation.
What procedures are included in full mouth rehabilitation
Reconstructing the smile can include a wide range of procedures depending on your unique situation. In most cases, the entire process will be completed in phases with multiple office visits. Some of the treatments we may recommend include:
- Deep cleaning / Scaling & root planing
- Crowns and Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Implant Restoration
- Bone/Soft Tissue Grafts
- Gum Recontouring
Call us today to schedule your consultation
Full mouth rehabilitation can be an excellent way to boost your confidence by giving you a healthy, beautiful smile. If you are in the West Bend, WI, area and would like to learn more, please call us at (262) 357-6622.