Your smile is the best accessory you can wear, so if imperfections have been holding you back, it’s time to break free and embrace a radiant new you. Expertly placed by Dr. James (Jim) Albrecht and his team, porcelain veneers from Albrecht Dentistry in West Bend, Wisconsin, can transform your smile from drab to a stunning masterpiece.
The Porcelain Veneer Experience
Dental veneers are wafer-thin porcelain coverings placed on the front-facing teeth to enhance their size, color, shape, and texture. The beauty of dental veneers is that they are versatile enough to eliminate multiple imperfections at a go. Whether you have misaligned, chipped, uneven, or discolored teeth, you can achieve a stunning smile with the below simple steps for porcelain veneers.
- Initial consultation: The first step towards a transformed smile with dental veneers is a consultation with Dr. Albrecht. We inspect your teeth and oral health to understand your current smile concerns and future expectations to craft personalized results for your unique smile.
- Photographs and Scans: Multiple photographs are done so Dr Albrecht can analyze your current teeth and smile. Instead of taking bulky impressions of your teeth, Dr Albrecht will use a small scanner to create a digital image of your teeth. With the photos and scan, Dr Albrecht can create the optimally shaped teeth and smile for you!
- The “Trial Smile”: Once Dr Albrecht has finished your smile analysis, he will show you your “final results” with reworked digital photographs and he will describe how your new smile will be achieved. In most cases, during that same appointment, he can quickly and easily create a “trial smile” on your real teeth so you can see how your smile can be transformed. You can even wear your trial smile home for others to see!
- Teeth preparation: Typically only a small amount of tooth preparation is necessary for porcelain veneers. Sometimes no preparation at all is needed.
- Fabricating your veneers: Once we prepare your teeth, new scans are made of the teeth. The scans are sent to our lab technicians to fabricate your customized veneers.
- Temporary Veneers: Temporary resin veneers will be placed after the preparations and scan are done. This will allow you to not only have a great smile while waiting for the permanent veneers, it also gives you the time and opportunity to decide if minor changes could be made before placing the permanent veneers.
- Placement: When your veneers are ready, the temporary veneers will be removed and the new porcelain veneers will be permanently bonded into place.
- The final reveal: Once the porcelain veneers are in place, the results will be beautiful and life-changing. Porcelain veneers can last 15 years and beyond, and Dr Albrecht will give you care instructions to ensure their longevity
Are you ready to transform your smile with porcelain veneers? Please call (262) 357-6622 to schedule a free smile assessment with Albrecht Dentistry.
Share this Article